yo guys ,
Today I present before you a way to control your media player without even touching your mouse/keyboard.All with the help of a really tiny app called flutter and a webcam , what ? there's no magic you need at least one input device for a computer to do something, but the way the app works is awesome in it's own right ...
- Goto Flutterapp.com
- Download flutter for your mac or windows pc
- Install flutter (Next,Next,Finish)
- Open from desktop
- Open your media player or install Chrome extension for using YouTube, Netflix
Follow the tutorial
- Right click the notification icon
- Follow tutorial by clicking gesture tutorial
- Now you should be able to control your media players by gesture control :D
unfortunately VLC is not supported yet
if you want to read up more on this topic you can always ask Me in the Comments or Google :)
that's it for now , Tweets by @PrashantM911 like us on facebook , comment and share !