So , we all like windows phone home screen design! , but I don't think I would trade my android for windows , just yet , so here is the hottest windows home screen that you have been waiting for ...
|This is my current Home screen|
Hot on the home screen is that section of the blog , where I bring you one of the many different and cool home screen themes and layouts for android devices , complete with images , download links , and tips to make them even better by adding your very own personal touch
The launcher I used is called launcher 8 and boy is it good , the only downside to this launcher is that it does not have a landscape mode , but I am not complaining .
- You can add different size tiles;
- You can add a variety of colour tile;
- You can save and restore the theme;
- You can edit the start screen layout;
- You can set the current background style;
- You can switch the application list style
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles;
- You can set the lock screen style;
- You can select more than one hundred kinds of theme colours;
- You can add special features tiles,like time ,pictures and contact photo.
The only widgets that i used were the Digital clock widget that is built into Samsung phones and a running task widget that comes with Elixir 2 app .
Elixir 2 is a system information application with highly configurable widgetsDownload elixir 2 :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bartat.android.elixir&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5iYXJ0YXQuYW5kcm9pZC5lbGl4aXIiXQ..
Layout & Colour
it's all custom layout , you can choose your own layouts , but make sure you try and select different colours for most of the tiles , or you will end up with a monotonous look ...
launcher 8 has a built in lock screen that looks really great , it has 4 different styles and can also use custom wallpapers , shows date and time overlays with status icon at the top , all in all a good choice ...
that's it for now , Tweets by @PrashantM911 like us on facebook , comment and share !